MR107-85 Battery Plus VBB24 Battery Box
| Nominal Voltage||20Hr Capacity||RC (min)||PHCA***|| MCA|| Terminal Posts|| Dimensions||Weight ||Charging Current* ||Charging Voltage ||Float Voltage |
| 12V||85AH||160|| 1380A || 700A ||8mm (included) ||10.2"w x 6.6"d x 8.2"h(8.5"th**)||55lb ||5A-25A||14.4-14.9V ||13.5V-13.8V |
* Warning: Do not use a smaller charger or wet battery constant current charger to recharge any VMAX battery.
Maintainers should ONLY be used to maintain a fully charged battery but NEVER as a charger.
**Total Height including terminal post.
*** 3sec Pulse Hot Cranking Amps.
Recommended Charging Options:
- Smart / Microprocessor controlled charger: Recommended: Battery Charger Guide.
- Vehicle Alternator: 14V-15V.
- RV converter: 14V-15V.
- Solar Panel: 135W-350W.
- Wind Turbine: 135W-350W.
- Charge Controller: 15A-UP.
Operating Temperature Range:
- Discharge: -4~140F
- Charge: 14~140F
- Storage: -4~140F
BCI Group Codes*:
Matching Termination: 24 (+ on L.H.S. & -
* Matching is based on closest
dimensional specifications. Differences in hold downs and termination may
require some accommodations and/or the extension of one or both vehicle's