VMAX Charge Pump (VCP) devices are installed in parallel with 12V batteries and power sources to:
- Boost current for 12V mobile audio systems, hydraulics, and inductive loads.
- Maximize SPL levels and prevent vehicle light flickering.
- Eliminate the need for large battery banks for high-power audio systems.
- Prevent power amplifier and subwoofer failures due to low voltage drops.
- Extend the lifespan of vehicle batteries by avoiding deep discharges.
- Provide startup support for motors and inductive loads.