VMAX XTREME CRANKING AMPS SERIES
Dual Purpose Starting / Deep Cycle Battery
Marine, Truck, Farm and Heavy Duty Applications
| Nominal Voltage||20Hr Capacity||RC (min)||PHCA***|| MCA||CCA|| Terminal Posts|| Dimensions||Weight ||Charging Current* ||Charging Voltage ||Float Voltage |
| 12V||60AH||115|| 1500A || 1000A || 800A ||SAE AND 3/8" pos, 5/16" neg. Studs ||10.85"w x 6.8"d x 7.93" th**) ||48lb ||15A or more||14.5-14.9V ||13.5V-13.8V |
Torque Specs in-Lbs / (Nm max): 60 / (6.8) Studs
Internal Resistance: 2.9 m ohm
Short Circuit Current: 2400 Amps
XCA series utilizes state of the art technology in manufacturing Thin
Plate, 99.99% Pure Lead Technology to deliver this tank with
Superior Cranking Amps with adequate deep cycle capabilities.
- Superior Cranking Amps Capabilities; 30%-50% higher than conventional batteries.
- Tin plated brass terminals
- Maintenance free, non spill-able, non hazardous.
- Lower Internal Resistance.
- Over 50% Lower Self Discharge Rate.
- Widest SLA Operating Temperature Range, -40F TO 180F.
- Three to Four times Longer Storage Capabilities (12-24 months compared to 4-6 months).
- Superior Vibration Resistance, Cycle Life and Charge Acceptance.
- Flexible mounting. Can be mounted in any position other than inverted.
batteries Fastest Recharge Time; can be fully recharged within 4 hours
using high current chargers of up to 2C (120Amps for this model).
Recommended Charging Options:
Chargers: Any Quality Brand AGM-
Smart & Microprocessor controlled- charger with the recommended specs above
can be used.
- Vehicle Alternator: 14.5V-14.9V.
- RV Converter: 14.5V-14.9V.
Do not use a charger with smaller amperage than the recommended Charging
Current shown above. **Total Height including terminal post.
Maintainers should ONLY be used to maintain a fully charged battery but NEVER
as a charger.
*** 5sec Pulse Hot Cranking Amps.
Operating Temperature Range:
- Discharge: -40~180F
- Charge: 14~140F
- Storage: -4~140F
BCI Group Codes*:
Matching Termination: 34/27 (+ on L.H.S. & -
* Matching is based on closest
dimensional specifications. Differences in hold downs and termination may
require some accommodations and/or the extension of one or both vehicle's