| Nominal Voltage||20Hr Capacity|| HCA ||PHCA***|| MCA|| CCA||Polarity|| Dimensions||Weight ||Charging Current* ||Charging Voltage ||Float Voltage |
| 12V||14AH||260A|| 400A || 225A || 155A ||- +|| 6"w x 3"d x 6" th** ||10.57lb ||1.5A-3A||14.4V-14.7V ||13.4V-13.8V |
VMAX XCA power sports series utilizes state of the art Nano-Gel Technology making this best match for their application.
Most ideal for use on rough terrains, bumpy surfaces and extreme temperatures.
Main advantages when compared to conventional Lead Acid Batteries:
- Maintenance free, non spill-able, non hazardous.
- 20%-30% Higher CCA capability.
- 20% Faster Recharge Time.
- Lower Internal Resistance.
- 30-50% Lower Self Discharge Rate.
- Wider Operating Temperature Range.
- Two to Three times Longer Storage Capabilities (12months compared to 4-6 months).
- Superior Vibration Resistance, Cycle Life and Charge Acceptance.
- Lower Required Recharge Voltage.
Recommended Charging Options:
Chargers: Any Quality Brand GEL/AGM-
Smart & Microprocessor controlled- charger with the recommended specs above
can be used.
- Vehicle Alternator: 14V-14.9V.
Do not use a charger with smaller amperage than the recommended Charging
Current shown above. **Total Height including terminal post.
Maintainers should ONLY be used to maintain a fully charged battery but NEVER
as a charger.
*** 5sec Pulse Hot Cranking Amps.
Operating Temperature Range:
- Discharge: -22~125F
- Charge: 32~104F
- Storage: 5~104F