10A Charger included
Replaces our 2018 VPG12-50LFP MODEL.
| Nominal Voltage||20Hr Capacity||Terminal Posts|
|Weight||Charging Voltage ||Standard Charging Current ||Min. Charging Current ||MAX. Charging Current |
Continuous Discharge Current
|Max. Pulse Discharge Current|
| 14.8V||50AH||8mm (included) || 7.7"Wx5"Dx6.2"H ||12lb ||16.8V||10A-25A||5A||50A||50A||150A|
Recommended Charging Options:
Operating Output Voltage: 11V-16.8V (if used as a backup power supply, all inverters and backed up devices inputs must be compatible with 16.8V)
Nominal Voltage: 14.8V (3.7V/cell)
Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 50A
Pulse Discharge Current (3s): 150A
Pulse Discharge Current (5s): 100A
Discharge Cutoff Voltage: 11V
Cycles: 2000 Cycles at 80% DOD, 3000 Cycles at 50% DOD, 8000 Cycles at 20% DOD.
Operating Temperature Range:
- Discharge: -4F~140F
- Charge: 32~110F
- Storage: 32~110F. Recommended: 65~75F, Battery Voltage to be maintained at 15.2V-15.4V (3.8V/cell).
Protection Circuit Module (PCM):
PCM is designed to protect battery cells from:
- Overcharge. PCM will stop charging cells when battery reached 16.8V-17V (4.2V-4.25V/cell)
- Over-discharge. PCM will disconnect battery cells to prevent its voltage drop below 11V (2.7V/cell)
- Short circuit. PCM will disconnect battery cells from terminals if short circuit is detected.
Turn LCD power switch ON and press the small momentary button to switch display between battery capacity and battery voltage.
LCD will then automatically turn OFF within 10 seconds.
Module comes with two USB output ports. A 5V, 1A slow charger and a 5V, 2.1A fast charger.
Trolling Motors, Golf Trollies, Power tools and most deep cycle applications.
NOT RECOMMENDED for engine start applications.
Parallel wiring is acceptable for up to Five batteries. Up to two batteries can be used with the 10A supplied charger.
Do Not use in series for 24V or more.
BCI Group Codes*:
Matching Termination: U1 (+ on L.H.S. & -
* Matching is based on closest
dimensional specifications. SaveSave