Recommended Charging Options:
| Nominal Voltage||20Hr Capacity||RC (min)|| CCA||MCA|| Terminal Posts|| Dimensions||Weight ||Charging Current* ||Charging Voltage ||Float Voltage |
| 12V||50AH||75||300||390||8mm (included) ||7.7"w x 5"d x 6.2"h||12lb ||10A-20A||16.8V ||15.2V |
Do not use a charger with smaller voltage and amperage than the recommended shown above.
Chargers: 16.8V LiFePO4 Smart & Microprocessor controlled charger with the recommended specs above
can be used.
Maintainers should ONLY be used to maintain a fully charged battery but NEVER
as a charger.
Nominal Voltage: 14.8V (3.7V/cell)
Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 50A
Discharge Cutoff Voltage: 11V
Cycles: 2000 Cycles at 80% DOD
Operating Temperature Range:
- Discharge: -4F~140F
- Charge: 32~110F
- Storage: 32~110F. Recommended: 65~75F, Battery Voltage to be maintained at 15.2V-15.4V (3.8V/cell).
Protection Circuit Module (PCM):
PCM is designed to protect battery cells from:
- Overcharge. PCM will stop charging cells when battery reached 16.8V (4.2V/cell)
- Over-discharge. PCM will disconnect battery cells to prevent its voltage drop below 11V (2.7V/cell)
- Short circuit. PCM will disconnect battery cells from terminals if short circuit is detected.
Turn LCD power switch ON and press the small momentary button to switch display between battery capacity and battery voltage.
LCD will then automatically turn OFF within 10 seconds.
Module comes with two USB output ports. A 5V, 1A slow charger and a 5V, 2.1A fast charger.
Trolling Motors, Solar power backup, Camping, Trailers, Boats, and most deep cycle applications.
NOT RECOMMENDED for engine start applications.
Do Not use in series for 24V or more. Parallel wiring is acceptable. Up to two batteries can be used with the 10A supplied charger.
BCI Group Codes*: SaveSave
Matching Termination: U1 (+ on L.H.S. & -
* Matching is based on closest
dimensional specifications. Differences in hold downs and termination may
require some accommodations and/or the extension of one or both vehicle's