20A Charger included
| Nominal Voltage||20Hr Capacity||Terminal Posts|
|Weight||Charging Voltage ||Standard Charging Current ||Min. Charging Current ||MAX. Charging Current |
Continuous Discharge Current
|Max. Pulse Discharge Current|
| 12.8V||100AH||8mm (included) || 12.9"Wx6.75"Dx9.8"H || 26.4lb ||14.4V-14.6V||20A-50A||10A||80A||80A||250A|
Recommended Charging Options:
Operating Output Voltage: 10V-14.7V
Nominal Voltage: 12.8V (3.2V/cell)
Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 80A
Pulse Discharge Current (3s): 250A
Pulse Discharge Current (5s): 200A
Discharge Cutoff Voltage: 9.2V
Cycles: 2700 Cycles at 80% DOD, 4600 Cycles at 50% DOD, 13000 Cycles at 20% DOD.
Operating Temperature Range:
- Discharge: -4F~140F
- Charge: 32~110F
- Storage: 32~110F. Recommended: 65~75F, Battery Voltage to be maintained at 12.5V-12.8V.
Protection Circuit Module (PCM):
PCM is designed to protect battery cells from:
- Overcharge. PCM will stop charging cells when battery reached 15.6V (3.9V/cell)
- Over-discharge. PCM will disconnect battery cells to prevent its voltage drop below 9.2V (2.3V/cell)
- Short circuit. PCM will disconnect battery cells from terminals if short circuit is detected.
Turn LCD power switch ON and press the small momentary button to switch display between battery capacity and battery voltage.
LCD will then automatically turn OFF within 10 seconds.
Module comes with two USB output ports. A 5V, 1A slow charger and a 5V, 2.1A fast charger.
Trolling Motors, Solar power backup, Camping, Trailers, Boats, and most deep cycle applications.
NOT RECOMMENDED for engine start applications.
Parallel wiring is acceptable for up to Five batteries.
Do Not use in series for 24V or more.
BCI Group Codes*:
Matching Termination: 31 (+ on L.H.S. & -
on R.H.S) SaveSave
* Matching is based on closest